martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

Simple Plan


My favourite music band is Simple Plan, they are Canadian and play pop-rock music. They had edited three studio CDs: No Pads, No Helmets, just Balls; Still not Getting Any; Simple Plan. They edited three live Cds too: Live in Japan 2002, MTV Hard Rock, Live CD Mante 2008.They appeared in an Olsen’s Twins film, New York Minute
Their most famous songs are Welcome to My Life (my favourite one), Shut Up, When I’m Gone and I’m just a Kid. They play balads too like Untittled or Perfect.


3 comentarios:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Thanks for your participation in our blog in the evening classes there is an article about this group too. http://learningenglis2.blogspot.com/
Please, have a look and enjoy it.
Kind regards

Maria dijo...

I love that group!

Raquel dijo...

Love this group too!