martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

More about Music

Talking about music I want to mention a style of music that everybody listens to nowadays, Rock.
I think this is the kind of music that people would always like, because some others were popular for some years in the past but later nobody listened to them.
There are lots of Rock groups, some of them very well-known like AC-DC, Metallica.... and some new groups who are at the top now, like Sum 41 or Fall Out Boy.
Here is a video of Fall Out Boy so you can enjoy

2 comentarios:

Maria dijo...

I'm agree with you, the rock is one of the best types of music that exists, I like very much also ACDC, Metallurgy and Sum 41, you have Good taste for the music!

Anónimo dijo...

I love rock, but i don't like fall out boy,
if you like rock I recommend you, The Strokes or Arctic monkets they're a good rock band.

The Strokes : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1fl_U1dKU