lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

My favorite movies and music

I like a lot of depending on the kind. My favorite comedy is "Liar Compulsive". Although I also love the typical American as "Deep Movie".
Talking about horror films, one that I like most is "Hostel and Saw"
I don't like action films. I don't usually go to movies, just when I'm going to see it with my friends. Mostly I see them on the Internet.


More about Music
My fovorite kind of music is mostly Latin but I also love pop music as "La Oreja de Van Gohg" and the lemish found. I also love songs of flanders and romantic songs. I love the electronic music. I am far away from liking rock.

1 comentario:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Dear Geraldine
I like your taking part in our blog.
Can I suggest you having a look at the music part and develop it a bit longer. So we can have a wider idea of your favourite kind of music.
Thanks a lot.