jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Your Home Has Been Rrobbed. Burglars went into your home while you were inside.

One day in October, I was alone at home. My parents had gone away to New York.
I was watching a horror film. When the film had finished, I heard a noise that was coming from the kitchen. I was frightened. I said 'hello', but nobody answered me.I called the police immediately, and they told me that in 5 minutes they will be coming to my home.
I thought that I didn't have enough time and the thieves would kill me. The thieves come to my room, and I took my guitar and hit them. When the police were in my house they arrested the thieves.
Later on, I called my parents and I told the story to them. They came back as soon as they could, so they took the first flight to Spain from New York.

No hay comentarios: