jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Your home has been robbed. Burglars went into your home while you were inside.

Some months ago, I was reading in my bed in a Saturday's morning when somebody called at the door. I thought that if it was my mother, she had her own key, and if it was someone else, I wasn't giong to open, because I was alone in my pyjamas. But the door was knocked at again, and again so I went to see who he was by the spyhole. I looked out of the window, but I didn't know who he was, so I didn't open. Suddenly, the boy started to push the door and he introduced a X-ray picture in the door frame, and that way he could open the door! He was coming into my house when he realised that someone was inthere. Then, he ran quickly downstairs. I told to the comunity of residents to be aware. That was a very frightening experience.

No hay comentarios: