jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

ADVANTAGES AND DISVANTAGES OF LIVING IN A RENTED FLAT


Linving in a rented flat can have some advantages and disavantages. I don't live in a rented flat, but in my opinion it has more advantages because it is cheaper than if you buy a house or flat. If your life is boring, you can change the flat, and go to another place.
Young people can't buy a house because they don't have any money, as they only have to study a lot, and don't have time to work. The disavantagesare are that you have to live with another family, and you only have one room, you can't make any noise or another things. It is better to livi in yuor parents home.
In a rented flat, if you are young, is better to live this way, but if you weren't twenty, it would be better to buy a house. When I get older, I'm not going to live in a rented house, because I don't like this way.



Roberto Vas Carballo

No hay comentarios: