jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

SPAIN

Spain is a small country but it is very important, it has very important cities, for example, Madrid, Barcelona... these cities have a lot of monuments and important buildings.
Another important thing is the Spanish language, spoken all over the world, but the most imortant of Spain is its climate and the beaches which makes a lot of people come to Spain. I do not like everything of it, but it is my country. I like the people of Spain, they are very friendly and nice, I like food, it is very good,
I love the mountain ranges of Spain, they are very beutiful, for example, Sierra de Guadarrama, in Madrid, Picos de Europa, in the North.
But I hate the 'fiesta' in Spain, for example, "San Fermin"
We should talk about pollution, and Madrid, althoug it is very beautiful and has got green areas, it is a city with a lot of pollution.

No hay comentarios: