jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Dafne

Hi,
I'm Dafne I live in Madrid (Aluche), I'm quite tall, I have got brown hair and brown eyes and they say I'm nice. My favourite sport is volleyball and gymnastics. I haven't got any brothers or sisters. I haven't got any pets either, because I think pets shouldn't be in homes, but in the open.
I love travelling a lot but especially to the sea side. I usually go out with friends to the cinema or to a very popular park in the neighbourhood called "Las Cruces", where you can walk, do some sports or sing or dance.
I hope to get an answer from you soon.
A kiss and a hug to everyone.
Bye bye

2 comentarios:

marcos navas dijo...

siii un beso y un abrazo para todos que flipada dauuuune menos mal que no voy a leer lo de encima xD

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Just to call your attention.
While taking part in our blog we have to be respectful and polite with other opinions. We admit that we are using English language to participate with other students.
Respect means that we are showing the best of our personality and we want to cooperate and do our best using the English language.
The participation in this blog was well presented. Any other comment that is not polite and respectful is out of question.
Regards