jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

MY COUNTRY

I agree with peolple who says that Spanish people are lazy, but not everybody is lazy.
On the one hand, I´m ashamed of being Spanish, because a lot of people are impolite, however, people are changing a bit and the society is getting more tolerant.
On the other hand, I´m also ashamed because people haven´t got ecological conscience, but this aspect as well is changing. In addition, I´m ashamed of being Spanish and also human because of the terrorism. I don´t understand how people are so cruel.
On the contrary, I´m proud of being Spanish, because we have got a very important cultural heritage. We have got beautiful cities, because of the old part, and the new architecture, for example, in Valencia, Toledo, and Granada.
Also, the Spanish people are very kind and friendly. There are many sportmen and sportwomen and are the most famous in the world, for eample´, Nadal in tennis and F. Alonso in Formula 1.
In my opinion, Spain is a beautiful country and its people are a good example of kindness and hospitality to other countries.

Regards,
Juan Carlos del Olmo.

No hay comentarios: