miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

An opinion about Spain.

My country has bad and good things, but I believe it has more bad things than good, because I do not like the laws or politicians that rule Spain. The government spends much money to repair roads or places that are already in good condition and they do no rearrange what is really essential. At the moment, one of the worst things in Spain is the education system and on the other side the pollution of everyday in big towns.
My country also has some good things, like offering people many opportunities and also, apart of being one of the most developed countries it has inherited a great culture. Spain is also good at film production and music.
People forget to recycle waste and not to pollute the environment, they do not cooperate in it, besides, the politicians try to deceive us with very important issues on health such as sweine flue.
My country, in my opinion, is better than others but still it has got a lot of things to be improved.

No hay comentarios: