jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

A Personal Object

I have got a folder where I have been keeping along the years crafts, stories or pieces of paper I've written or done since I was a little girl. My parants had begun to collect all things taht I was doing in this folder, but gradually I started to keep stuffs that were important to me or things that in the future I would like to find them collected there.
Recently, the day I was sixteen, I decided to open it and saw what I had got into it, because I only kept things and not get stuffs. It made me very excited to discover so many things I had done, something I had written and even, old photographs of my childhood. When I finished seeing it, I closed it and decided to add more items into the collection, until I'm 32 years old, so I could have a pleasant surprise then, as I had got it few months ago.

No hay comentarios: