miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Martial Arts

Hi, my name is Maximo, and I live in Madrid, in Aluche district. I love all kind of sports, above all gimnastics and martial arts (ninjitsu, tae-kwon-do, and loopkicks). I'm a teacher at small school in a gim in a sport center in Aluche district. I teach voluntarely. My martial arts group organises different kinds of exhibitions, about the street arts (parkour, and loopkicks) and competitions (tae-kwon-do). I'm 17 years old, and I am practising these sports for about 6 years and I've learned all of them whitout any tutor

3 comentarios:

Jakub Franciszek Kornecki dijo...

Max for the next time you could choose a better theme to writting

Enrique Delgado dijo...

Max your sport is very interesting, but you have to be careful because is very dangerous.

Jakub Franciszek Kornecki dijo...

Max, I think horse riding is more interesting and you can practice it without problems.