jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Dear you all

This morning we have been talking about your interest in writing. Some of you will prepare an essay about
1.The advantages and disadvantages of living in town or living in the country.
2.My routine in my disctrict, how I spend the weekend in it. (Aluche, Carabanchel, Las Aguilas, 'mi pueblo').
3. I am proud of my family and we often meet to celebrate birthdays, Christmas, Easter, in Summer.
4. Living in a hometown (el pueblo) is perfect, there are big celebrations in spring, or in summer (Romería de la Virgen Blanca)
5. I am an active member in my team of basquetball, boleyball, etc.

So you can choose any subject and write about yourselves, to become popular among your friends and colleagues, and also, send a kind regard to all those who will answer you and will write comentaries to your participation in this blog, our blog!

Wishing you all the best
Pedro Jesus

No hay comentarios: